I am so glad to introduce you to today’s blogger, Sarah, of Sarah Rose Quilts. I am lucky to have known Sarah since she was in high school and currently I get to work with her at The Granary Quilt Shop. Sarah has a degree in Graphic and Web Design and she is a very talented pattern designer (you can see her patterns here).
Sarah has a beautiful Winter Wonderland Table Topper to share with us today and I know you’ll love it!
Are you starting to get in the holiday spirit yet? I’m still enjoying the summer, but I can’t wait to get a head start on my Christmas To Do list!
Here’s the rest of the schedule for the hop. The links will become active once they’re scheduled.
- July 12: Amy – Amy Made That!
- July 13: Amanda – The Patchsmith
- July 14; Elaine – Summercrafter
- July 15: Sarah – Sarah Rose Quilts
- July 16: Patricia – Quilting Lines
- July 17: Sheri – Sunshine in the Attic
- July 18: Julie – The Crafty Quilter
- July 19: Wrap Up and prizes