Hey everybody! It’s day five of the Christmas in July Blog Hop and I thank you all for following along!
Today is Patricia’s turn to share! Patricia blogs at Quilting Lines and she has been in the “quilt business” for quite a while. She is a former quilt shop owner, quilting teacher and now she owns a longarm machine so that she can finish some of her UFO’s (and use up some of her stash too)!
Patricia has made a beautiful Christmas Tree Skirt and you can find her tutorial here.
Don’t you love that pieced border? Yes, I do too! Thank you, Patricia, for sharing the details.
Here’s the rest of the schedule for the hop. The links will become active once they’re scheduled.
- July 12: Amy – Amy Made That!
- July 13: Amanda – The Patchsmith
- July 14; Elaine – Summercrafter
- July 15: Sarah – Sarah Rose Quilts
- July 16: Patricia – Quilting Lines
- July 17: Sheri – Sunshine in the Attic
- July 18: Julie – The Crafty Quilter
- July 19: Wrap Up and prizes