Here we are at the very end of the month, so it’s time for the November UFO & WIP Challenge Link Up! For the next 7 days, you get to show us your finished project(s) and be entered into this month’s giveaway. You can find all the details about this challenge here.
The prize package for this month includes a fat quarter of black and white pre-printed quilt labels (I don’t know the manufacturer), a Rainy Day Sewing pattern by Thimble Blossoms, Alex Anderson’s Essential 4 in 1 Sewing Tool and my new favorite notion: Diagonal Seam Tape by Cluck Cluck Sew. The total value of this prize is $40 and it is donated by me and my stash!
My November finished project
I took it easy on myself this month and focused on finishing my latest quilt pattern. I am just waiting for feedback from my pattern testers, and then I’ll be able to offer it in my Etsy shop.
Thanksgiving came and went without any pictures taken (but lots of food and fun). The weekend before that we had a vegetarian Thanksgiving with two of our daughters and our son. We also made a trip to Regale Winery in the Santa Cruz mountains which provided the perfect photo op with beautiful weather and scenery.
November UFO & WIP Challenge Link UP
Now it’s your turn! I hope you were successful in finishing a project or two this month. Add a photo to the link up below and in one week I’ll randomly choose one winner to receive this month’s prize!
- You may add up to 2 finished projects.
- One image per finished project.
- Project must be quilting, sewing or needlework related.
- The link-up will be open until December 7, 2019, at midnight, PST.
- This month’s giveaway is open to US and Canada only.
- Winner will be drawn at random on December 8, 2019
- Click on the blue “add link” button (below).
- Enter the URL of your link. If you don’t have one, click on the blue “enter without link” button. The upload widget will activate.
- Note: If your photo size is too large, it may not accept it. You’ll have to re-size it to a smaller file size.
- Enter a caption for your image. This should describe your project and it can include your name if desired.
- Enter your email address. No one will be able to see this but me.
- If you have any trouble, just leave a comment or send me an email with your photo attached. I can add it for you.