Hey everyone! Today is the start of the January UFO & WIP Challenge link up! I have a great prize to give away to one lucky winner: It’s an Avondale Tote Bag Pattern & Fabric Kit from Fat Quarter Shop. This kit includes fabric from Lecien (Meadowland Rose) and it’s simply sweet! You have one week before the link up closes, so there’s still time to get your project finished.
I was able to finish my Woven Heart Table Runner that I started two years ago. Believe me, if I didn’t have this challenge going right now, I would not have gotten this finished. At least I’m doing a good job of motivating myself!
I put my leftover scraps to good use for the backing. I love a reversible table runner (and using up scraps)! The backside doesn’t scream Valentine’s Day, so I can use it for lots of occasions.
How did you do? I hope you have at least one finished project to share. It’s nice to cheer each other on – a little motivation is sometimes all it takes. This is meant to be fun, with no guilt added. Even if you just made a list of your unfinished projects, that’s a start!
Please visit my Frequently Asked Questions page if you need help adding your link or if you want more information about this challenge.
- You may add up to 2 finished projects.
- One image per finished project.
- Project must be quilting, sewing or needlework related.
- The link-up will be open until February 2, 2019, at midnight, PST.
- This month’s giveaway is open to USA or Canada only, however, anyone can join the link-up. If a winner is chosen that is international, then another number will be picked until it meets the criteria.
- Winner will be drawn at random on February 3, 2019.
[inlinkz_linkup id=814598 mode=1]