Welcome to the Disappearing 9-patch QAL, Week 5! This is the link up post for those of you that have been quilting along with me. You can find all of the instructions and details here, if you want to join the fun. The link-up will be open for one week, so if you’re quick, you still have time!
I’m really excited to see everyone’s disappearing 9-patch quilt! I’ve seen a few on social media (hashtag #disappearing9patchqal) and I’ve heard from many of you in the comments that you’ve had fun with this quilt along. That makes me super happy!
It was a short week for me as we got on a plane for Austin on Thursday morning, so I didn’t finish my red, white and blue disappearing 9-patch. I just need to put borders on it. However, my rainbow version is finished and all set for quilting.
I promised a blog post on how to audition quilting ideas on a quilt, but I ran out of time this week. It’s still in the making, so thanks for being patient.
Disappearing 9-patch link-up
Now it’s time to see what you’ve made! Your quilt doesn’t need to be quilted, just a finished quilt top is fine. There will be two winners chosen at random! Here are the prizes:
Prize package #1 includes two charm packs of Vintage Holiday by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics, one charm pack of Modern Basics (ocean) by Michael Miller Fabrics, one Cupcake Mix Recipe pack and one Art Bin Clear View case (perfect for holding 5″ squares).
Prize package #2 includes one charm pack of Sphere by Zen Chic for Moda Fabrics, one charm pack of Miss Kate by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics, one Jolly Bar of Sew Cherry by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs and one Cupcake Mix Recipe pack (not pictured).
- One entry per person only.
- You do not need to have a blog to enter.
- Quilt top needs to be complete, but does not need to be quilted (but good for you if it is!)
- The link-up will be open until July 20, 2019, at midnight, PST.
- This giveaway is open to US and Canada only.
- Winner will be drawn at random on July 21, 2019
- Click on the blue “add link” button (below).
- Enter the URL of your link. If you don’t have one, click on the blue “enter without link” button. The upload widget will activate.
- Note: If your photo size is too large, it may not accept it. You’ll have to re-size it to a smaller file size.
- Enter a caption for your image. This should describe your quilt and it can include your name if desired.
- Enter your email address. No one will be able to see this but me.
- If you have any trouble, just leave a comment or send me an email with your photo attached. I can add it for you.