I don’t know about you, but I love anything craft related. Right now I have a hand embroidery project, a knitting project and a quilt project (or three) in progress. Which is why I’m so excited to tell you about The Art of Handmade Summit that starts next week, October 10-12, 2023! This free, virtual event includes 25 new handmade crafts for you to learn and explore!
Here are just a few of them…
- Discover the Joy of Crewel Embroidery with Alex Law
- 20 Cross Stitch Tips and Tricks with Hannah Braniff
- How to Sew a Fabric Gift Bag with Angi Schneider
- The Art of Giving Homemade Care Packages with Kathie Lapcevic
- Woodblock Print a Bespoke Tea Towel with Liz Lovin
- How to Knit a Simple Scarf with Jumbo Yarn with Susan Frick
- Designing Unique Quilts with Half Square Triangles with Hailey Young
Why You Should Attend:
- Eco-friendly Crafts: Master sustainable crafting and eco-printing.
- Spa Delights: Create your own spa products and learn the magic of herb drying.
- Textile Tales: Get lost in the world of stitching, quilting, and knitting.
- Paper Crafts: Chronicle memories like never before.
- Personal Touch Gifts: Make every gift you give unforgettable.
The best part is you can enjoy all of this from your favorite comfy corner at home. And it’s free! Are you as excited as I am? 😊
Reserve your spot below and dive deep into the world of handcrafted arts. Once you register, all the details will land straight in your inbox.
Busy schedule? No worries. Register and explore the All-Access Pass option (right after you register). Dive into presentations at your own pace and access a treasure trove of handcrafting knowledge anytime you wish.
I’m excited to learn about some new handmade crafts, and I hope to see you there!