Hello everyone! Welcome to day two of the Christmas in July Blog Hop!
Today, I would like to introduce you to the talented Amanda, otherwise know as The Patchsmith. I have a penchant for small quilted projects and The Patchsmith is one of my favorite places to find the best mug rug patterns ever! And if you want to know anything and everything about mug rugs, she has a page just for that too.
For her stop on the blog hop, Amanda (all the way from England) has come up with the cutest Gingerbread Bunting to share with you. How sweet is that!
The Patchsmith is also sharing a free pdf for a JOY Bunting on her blog, and she’s having a giveaway, too. You’ll want to head over there right away!
If you missed yesterday’s blog hop stop, you can find a beautiful Christmas Tree Topiary Pillow Tutorial at Amy Made That! and she’s having a giveaway too!
Here is the entire Christmas in July Blog Hop schedule. The links will become active once they’re posted:
- July 12: Amy – Amy Made That!
- July 13: Amanda – The Patchsmith
- July 14; Elaine – Summercrafter
- July 15: Sarah – Sarah Rose Quilts
- July 16: Patricia – Quilting Lines
- July 17: Sheri – Sunshine in the Attic
- July 18: Julie – The Crafty Quilter
- July 19: Wrap Up and prizes
Thank you for joining us and come back tomorrow for more holiday inspiration!