Sew Thankful Sunday, 10.20.2013
It’s time for another Sew Thankful Sunday, where I get to share the work of a few lovely blogs with you. And of course, I am sew thankful for that!
(Remember, you can click on any of the images and it will open up a new tab to the associated link).
1. Faith from Fresh Lemons Quilts is starting the Lighthouse Quilt Along, and it looks like a fun project! It starts October 30 with a discussion about color and size options. I love talking color!
2. If you’re a new quilter, Rachel at Stitched In Color is starting a Penny Patch Beginner’s Quilt Along. It’s so nice to see instructions that are geared for the beginning quilter!
3. Chrissie from Made by ChrissieD has an awesome tutorial for her Autumn’s Golden Gown quilt that you really must see! If you have a jelly roll lying around, this is perfect for you!
4. I love this Double Tulip Pincushion by Anorina at Samelia’s Mum. She gives you great instructions on making your own using foundation piecing (pattern is included).
4. Speaking of paper piecing, Cath @ Wombat Quilts has some great tips to share with you! If you’ve never tried paper (foundation) piecing, you’ll want to read this first!
5. Elizabeth at Don’t Call Me Betsy is having another Lucky Stars BOM for 2014. Yes, this is paper pieced too! She’s offering a great deal right now on the 2014 club!
I’m so glad you joined me today and thanks to everyone that was featured!
I’ll be on vacation next Sunday, so there will be no Sunday post, but I’ll be back with more in November. Wow.
Thanks so much for the feature Julie, such a surprise wow when my quilt was there! I’ve given your blog and the feature a shout out on my facebook page 😀
Julie, I really look forward to these posts on Sundays! Love the quilt inspiration. Keep up the good work:)
Julie I am “sew thankful” for these little tidbits you’ve offered today. I haven’t tried paper piecing so that’s exciting and those stars while intimidating those colors are fabulous! great post!
Thanks for the great projects, going to try the quilt from Chrissie. Have a great week.
Hi Julie, thank yoe sooo much for your postings! I get them sent to my email and every Sunday and I really look forward to “Sew Thankful”!! I will miss not getting one next week but have a wonderful vacation!
Thanks for sharing. I made a quilt for my grandson with the same design as the Autumn quilt only in boy colors. Love it!
There are great projects. I have joined Rachel´s one.As always Lucky Stars BOM is spectacular.Will you make it?.Thanks for sharing these links.
Have a fun week!
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links and I may be compensated a small commission when you make a purchase by clicking on those links. I only promote products and services that I use and love myself. Your support enables me to maintain the content of this blog and I am truly grateful!